This is a Pro Feature. If your PDF flipbook has more than 7 pages, you can have a Hard book like design. 3D Flipbook mode provides an option to add Color to the cover pages. This provides a hard book like look and feel and add more realistic look. This can be set in DearPDF post settings.
How to create: #
- Create a new Post in DearPDF. Goto DearPDF -> Add Post
- Give title to your new Post
- Select the PDF you want to add by clicking Select PDF.
- Select the Thumbnail to your 3D Flipbook post or wait for the autogenerated thumb.
- Set Viewer Type to Flipbook
- Set Flipbook 3D or 2D to WebGL 3D
- Set the Cover color to your liking,
blueor any hexadecimal value.
- Click on Publish.
- Shortcode will now appear on Shortcode Box(top right corner of page)
- Copy the shortcode and paste it on the Post/page you want to embed the flipbook.
What color is best suited for my 3D PDF Flipbook? #
We suggest taking the primary color or secondary color of the cover page. In this example we have green as primary color and light green as secondary color.
Can I turn off the 3D Cover? #
Yes you can, just set the Enable 3D Cover to False. That will use a normal page for your cover.
My Flipbook doesn’t have 3D Cover even when it’s turned on? #
3D Cover has an extra filter which requires at least 7 Pages in the pdf flipbook.