In this article we will discuss how to embed a 3D flipbook into a WordPress page using our basic shortcode.
Why 3D Flipbook? #
Not every PDFs is plain text and manual. Some PDFs are designed to impress. Portfolios of artists, photo albums, catalogue of brands, showcases of manufacturers, design proposals, annual reports. All such documents deserve a life like representation – what better than a 3D flipbook that can bring PDFs to life.
Example ShortCode #
[dearpdf id="69" ][/dearpdf]
Example Output #
How to create a 3D Flipbook? #
- Create a new Post in DearPDF. Goto DearPDF -> Add Post
- Give title to your new Post
- Select the PDF you want to add by clicking Select PDF.
- Select the Thumbnail to your 3D Flipbook post.
- Set Viewer Type to Flipbook
- Set Flipbook 3D or 2D to WebGL 3D
- Click on Publish.
- Shortcode will now appear on Shortcode Box(top right corner of page)
- Copy the shortcode and paste it on the Post/page you want to embed the flipbook.